Phillip the Tennis Ball Phillip the Tennis Ball

What to say...

About this? im not entirely sure, the graphics themselves were at times quite brilliant, the style is one that i enjoyed slightly, the voice acting was however the down fall for the animation as it really wasn't suited to the attempted humour, atleast there was some mild violence.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

chicken nipple

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Good effort

I enjoyed this animation, i mean sure some of the actions could have been smoother or faster at points but as stated in other reviews what sold this for me was the voice acting, i actually laughed out loud and its not very often i laugh at anything on the front page of newgrounds anymore, or feel compelled to write reviews, but this one deserved it.

Good Job and make some more.

Watermelon Head 1-5 Watermelon Head 1-5

......

What the hell was that, haha useless, odd how it got onto the frontpage but meh yeh sure whatever, Laters i look forward to reading about your suicide in the paper, good luck.

"Dare" "Dare"

Groovy

I think the beauty about a song is that although its easy to just accept the message is set in stone because the artist has told you thats how its sposed to be, is that when an individual hears the same song it can mean a multitude of different things, i dont think your choice of meaning derived from this song should be contested against i think the song when listening to it and watching the animation seemed to fit, Like i said the beauty with songs is that they can have a different meaning to each individual and we shouldnt always stick to the literal meaning behind the words. Nice effort

Pico: Therapy Pico: Therapy

Excellantly represented

Good Job, you certainly captured the essence of all that Pico represents... he is the mascot of newgrounds home of the macarbe and poetic, musical and new age.... Your style was nothing short of utter class.

Professionally i would have liked for you to have kept a consistant level of detail, altho it was above par all the way through there were parts where it was outstanding and if you had kept it like that, i would have presumed it would make this flash better than it already is.

FleckoGold responds:

Well yeah, I can kinda see that. I'll try, but keeping that level of detail takes a lot of work! ...and well I only had a week so I needed to rush through a couple things...Thanks!

Totally Madness (FULL) Totally Madness (FULL)

Hmm

I found it pretty much the same as most other stick flashes, however what made this worse was the counterstrike sound files and the crummy captions. other than that tho it was really smooth animation wise.

The Doom Project The Doom Project

Brilliant

That was class, loved the violence, loved the style, loved the game. Thank you kind sirs for producing this animation.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Very Moving

Akevari the person who reviewed this before me needs to learn more about history before he condemns this flash as "stating the obvious" as he clearly appears to be a moron.

This flash was very moving. Animation wise i suppose it wasn't complex or anything too brilliant, but if you relate the animation to the style you were going for i feel it fitted well, the song was alright and didnt do too badly at fitting in, thank you for this animation.

Sincerely UK Resident.

Greypower - The Awakening Greypower - The Awakening

Meh

Didnt appeal to me, wasnt exactly funny, and was rather dull... kind of a waste of time, but thats just my opinion, im sure others found it highly amuesing. Good day to you sir.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++